Guidance of Writing an Abstract
The abstract should not contain more than 200 words, write concisely and clearly using complete sentences (not fragments) reflecting only what appears in the paper.
For the 9th Conference of Indonesian Student Association in South Korea (CISAK), we recommend you that your abstract include following fields: purpose, design/methodology/approach, findings, originality/value, conclusion, research limitations/implications, keywords, and paper type.
What are the aims of the research or the reason(s) for writing the paper? You could begin your abstract with wording such as ”This paper aims to” or ”The purpose of this paper”
How are the objectives achieved? What is the main method(s) used for the research? What is the approach to the topic and what is the theoretical or subject scope of the paper?
This will refer to analysis, discussion, or results of your research.
What your research conclude?
- Research limitation/implications
Suggestion for the future research and any identified limitations in the research process.
What is new in the paper? State the value of the paper and to whom.
Keyword act as the search term, select keywords that are specific and reflect the essential of the paper.
This structure is not a mandatory one. You could use any of abstract structure as long as it could reflect your original paper. Good luck and We hope to see you on 9th CISAK 2016!
CISAK Abstract Submission Page Guideline
- Go to http://cisak.perpika.kr/2016/submission/openconf.php
- Please select “Make Submission” in Authors as follows:
- Please fill your submission information through all columns.
- In the Password section, create a password for your submission. Please remember this password as this password will be used in the future for uploading file, checking your paper status, etc.
- In order to complete your submission, please click “Make Submission” Please check your submission information, and make sure that every necessary column is filled out before clicking this button.
- After clicking “Make Submission”, you will receive notice as shown below. An email of submission notification will also be sent to the author(s). If you do not find the email, please check the spam folder in your email as the email might be received there.
Note that you have to remember the submission ID generated. The submission ID will be used along with the password you created to sign in in the future.
- Now that you have received the submission ID, you need to upload a doc file which containstitle, authors name, abstract, and references by clicking the “Upload File” link.
- In the Upload File page, you are required to enter your submission ID and password created before to upload your doc file.
- After uploading file, your submission procedure is finished successfully. If you want to edit your submission, please do it by clicking “Edit Submission” link. Note that you are also required to re-upload the file by clicking “Upload File” link to edit your submission.